My utmost appreciation and thanks to the following people for nominating me to these awards.
As an appreciation to the above, allow me to say 7 ‘nothing extraordinary’ about me unless I can figure out something phenomenal one day.
- I am an Asian wife and mother to 3 boys and 1 girl, age ranges between 19 and 24.
- I quit my 9-to-6 (mostly much later) stressful IT managerial job and switch role to become a restaurateur which totally hold a different kind of stress. Yep, from scripts, procedures, logic, data analysis, system development to food. A totally 180 degree turn. But one thing for sure, it is still about people management.
- I cry when I’m happy, I cry when I’m sad, I cry when I’m angry.
- I like reading English novels and watching English movies, especially romance genre. Yeah, I’m a romantic at heart.
- I love watching WWE Raw and enjoying every single minute when the bad guys loose. I even jump with joy at times (depending whom are the losers). Nothing romantic for sure.
- I adore my great-nephews and great-nieces, guessing I’ve got a long way to go to become the ever loving granny.
- As you’re aware, I’m starting to love photo blogging.
So who are my nominees? There’re so many out there that inspire me to start photo blogging. I hope to list them down one fine day though I wonder when will that be. Stay tune!